The latest update in Salesforce is bringing improvements to the forecasting functionality and we at Skyblux have decided to explain the improvements and how they are going to help your business.Modern forecasts pageThe forecast page has been update with a modern design and new improvements:
- The “Set Forecast Range” option is available directly on the page, saving your sales leaders clicks to view a different range.
- The forecast summary header is now “blue”, to better highlight the column headings and align with other features, such as the pipeline.
- The “Current Period” is shown in the summary view.
- The list of opportunities provides more details about the opportunities.
- If you have “Pipeline inspection” enabled, the button is now “Blue”, making it easier to find when you are ready to view the pipeline in more detail.